M&A / Private Equity
Our lawyers have extensive and in-depth knowledge in the area of M&A and Private Equity.
Bader · Gnehm & Partner advises and attends to national and international enterprises and entrepreneurs with regard to all issues in connection with national and cross-border transactions. We have specific and long-time experience,
in particular with the following types of transactions:
• Purchases and sales of enterprises
• Mergers, de-mergers, and transfers of assets
• Succession arrangements
• Recapitalisation and restructuring
• Private-equity, venture-capital, and MBO transactions
• Joint ventures and co-operations
• Cross-border transactions
• Capital-market transactions (IPO’s, capital increases, share buybacks)
Among the pragmatic and solutionoriented services of our M&A specialists are, in particular, the optimal structuring and execution of transactions, legal due diligence (both on the purchaser’s and seller’s side), the drafting and negotiation
of the transaction contracts and documentation, the securing of the required permits and tax rulings, and the organisation of and representation at contract signings and closings of the transactions.
The Bader · Gnehm & Partner M&A team works closely together with specialists from other areas, in particular tax, competition, and employment law, as well as IT/IP. For transactions with international aspects, we work closely together with our network-partner firms (LAWorld) around the globe.